Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Stop the leaking!" a message from Brookwood Eco-Force's President

I'm Kelly Costello from Brookwood Elementary Eco -Force club (I'm the President!) and I'm blogging about a leaky faucet in our science lab. The club and I have collected about 3 quarts maybe more. It's bad because our school is wasting so much water a day! Our club is trying really hard to collect the water from the sink and use it to water plants on our playground.

If you have any comments on what I'm saying please post them! I would love to hear your opinions on the topic.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's alot of water!!! And I think that's a good way to use our wasted water. That's very thoughtful.
    From, Samntha (Your V.P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for solving the leaking problem. Using the water for planting is a good idea.

    From the Eco-Force mascot,
    Cole (MIles' little brother)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Kelly! And I like the way you use the leftover water for another use. You can also use that water for putting your paintbrushes in it for art. There are a whole lot of other ways to recycle gray water....we just have to keep thinking.


    From Miles,ECO FORCE TREASURER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We value your comments.