Thursday, April 23, 2009

Message from Craig Eco-Force President..

Hey everybody,
Happy Earth Day I want you really to think back today and ask yourself, did I....
REDUCE
REUSE
RECYCLE?
You guys might not know this, but I am the ECO-force President at my school, and I just wanted to say that it is so so so so so so sooo important to recycle. That's the reason our lakes and oceans are being polluted, there's so much trash they don't have anywhere else to turn for landfills, the oceans are... How would you like it if the trash trucks came over to your house and just dumped millions even hundreds of billions pieces of trash into your house???
Well, I am actually thinking of you, so do it, recycle and love our beatutiful EARTH♥
Thanks for reading,
Macie


MACiE♥BUShEll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We value your comments.